*

In the begining was sound.
From where time and space are lost.
To the place where I can glimpse my own soul.
In the begining...
In the begining was
the silence sound.

Anna.
15.5.16.

*

If you hear a voice within you say,
'You cannot paint',
then by all means paint,
and that voice will be silenced.

Vincent Van Gogh.

*

*

*

I dream my paintings,
then I paint my dreams.

Vicent Van Gogh.

*

With respect and love,
all are...

*

*

Translate:

*

*

*

*

*

The writings presented in this blog are completely original. Its use is possible if and when you quote your origin and my complete name (Ana Manuela García Contreras).
Thanks to respect me like author and to respect my art work.
I hope you enjoy with "My own Art" a lot!!

Anna, always with Love.


annanda.spain@gmx.es
annapeaceandlotoflove@gmail.com

*

*
Las Canteras Beach. Fireworks of the `Night of San Juan´ (June 2016).

*

*

*

*
To be like water!, my friend. :)

miércoles, 28 de septiembre de 2016

"Girl on the beach".


As a little girl on the beach is walking 
when the sun is bright
I´m following to the wind...
In the Mediterranean afternoon or... 
in another place like this,
I feel the life is alive in my body, in my heart, in my mind...
I want to live like this little girl of the painting
always with a beautiful smile.

                                                            Anna.

                                                          28/9/16


Through this link you can find a Spanish version of this poem newborn in English.
http://desdelaventanademicorazon.blogspot.com.es/2016/09/permanente.html 



If you want to access to the bank of google images to see more photos about the work of Sorolla click here:
https://www.google.es/search?q=sorolla+pinturas&safe=strict&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj7-c7r-bHPAhWDuBQKHQ05Cu8Q_AUICCgB&biw=1024&bih=639

And...  if you want to know something more about this wonderful painter you can see in this link of Wikipedia:
https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joaqu%C3%ADn_Sorolla

Finally, if you will go to Madrid, dont´t forget to visit the House Museum of Sorolla:
https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Museo_Sorolla 

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*